Feel safe and comfortable while you stay under our wing at the NAV CENTRE
We want to assure you that your safety has always been our top priority and are excited to welcome you back to the NAV CENTRE.
Due to recent global events concerning COVID-19, the NAV CENTRE has implemented stringent standards based on the leading government health regulations to ensure you a safe, secure and comfortable stay with us.
Our promise to you is to continue to offer friendly service and exceptional amenities to our valued customers, with the added protection of industry-leading cleaning protocols to keep you safe and comfortable.
You will notice some changes upon your next stay with us. For details about these changes, please review the sections below.
To download the complete NAV CENTRE Summary Sheet, please click here.
Individuals displaying any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the NAV CENTRE. It is recommended to stay at home, contact a medical centre or the health services designated by the Ontario Health Unit and follow their guidance.
- Guests and visitors will be required to complete the NAV CANADA COVID-19 Assessment form before coming to the NAV CENTRE.
- The designated entrance and exit for employees, contractors, tenants, students and customers, unless otherwise indicated, is through the main lobby located on the East side of the facility.
- This entrance will be accessible 24 hours a day and is monitored by Security.
- Photo I.D. will be required at the entrance.
- Masks may be required in certain areas of the facility. Please remember to bring one with you.
- Your personal information is maintained in a secure location in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Entry will not be granted if you have any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Check in will be done at the front reception desk after you have passed through the Security and Health check.
- There are floor markings and signage in place to remind individuals to physically distance while waiting for service.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the reception desk and all NAV CENTRE associates are required to wear masks.
- Room keys are disinfected between each use.
- Electronic copies of your receipts are encouraged, with paper copies only available upon request.
- Guest rooms have been sanitized and sealed before your arrival.
- For short-term stays guest rooms will not be cleaned during your stay for your protection, unless specifically requested.
- Some amenities, such as coffee machines, have been removed from the rooms to limit the number of touch points. If you would like to request additional amenities, please call reception by dialing ‘0’ from your in-room telephone.
- COVID-19 protective masks are required in guest room hallways.
- Avoid using elevators at the NAV CENTRE if you are able to use the stairs.
- If this is not possible, there is a limit of 1 person per elevator at a time, except for family members living in the same household.
- COVID-19 masks are to be used on the elevators.
- A mask must always be worn in the public restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are provided in all common areas and before entering each meeting room.
- Sanitization wipes are provided for all shared high-touch equipment, such as: AV equipment, laptops, podiums, microphones, etc.
- Conference room doors, tables, chairs, light switches and other equipment are sanitized after each group use and twice daily.
- Occupied meeting spaces are disinfected nightly with the NAV CENTRE’s new Clorox 360 machine.
- Seating capabilities and floor plans are reviewed by the Conference Planning Team to ensure proper physical distancing that follow current guidelines in coordination with the catering and banquets teams.
- Contact-free or limited contact service for all catering and banquet options is encouraged.
- All site inspections are done virtually or using appropriate physical distancing.
- Signage is posted throughout the conference area to remind customers to follow recommendations, such as: maintaining physical distancing, frequent hand washing, etc.
- Sanitizing your hands before entering Propeller restaurant is mandatory.
- The ‘in and outs’ and line-up areas within Propeller restaurant are defined by visual aids designed to maintain physical distancing.
- Plexiglass has been installed throughout the restaurant and NAV CENTRE staff are required to wear COVID-19 protective equipment as an additional preventative measure.
- Meals are being served to you cafeteria-style or is offered as a “grab and go” option, served with disposable packaging.
- The restaurant capacity has been reduced by 50% and seating is arranged to provide social distancing while dining. Mealtimes are being staggered.
- Tables are being disinfected after each use. Signage is being used within the restaurant to indicate which tables are safe to eat at.
All other outlets at the NAV CENTRE, including NAV Fit, NAV Spa, the Café, Jet Set Pub and the Stonehouse Lounge + Grill, remain closed while we monitor guidance provided by Public Health.When a re-opening date becomes available for these outlets an announcement will be made on our website and social media platforms.
- All individuals must practice physical distancing by standing at least two metres away from others while in the NAV CENTRE. Tables, chairs and other physical barriers have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. When physical distancing cannot be maintained, COVID-19 protective equipment will be required.
- A reminder to wash hands frequently, with soap and water or hand sanitizer, especially upon arrival at the NAV CENTRE, before and after using the restroom, after blowing your nose/coughing/sneezing, and before eating.
- We have designated zones throughout the NAV CENTRE that will denote what type of COVID-19 protective equipment is required in each zone.
- See table of the designated zones.
- Signage throughout the NAV CENTRE is displayed in each zone as per the COVID-19 Protective Equipment chart for clarity.
- Visual health and hygiene reminders are also posted throughout the facility, for your reference.